Monday, February 8, 2010

Hidden Realities of the World Today that soon will become a Living Nightmare.

The world within ones mind is by association of who they really are. Some just accept their life just as it is whereas others are never satisfied and always want more. Some of us live in self with ego while others have a special and unique genuine care about others and just see this whole world exactly as it is full of death, destruction, murders, wars, tortures, diseases, rapes, child abuse in all ways, greed, lies, corruption, deception and a world of weapons that are nuclear, chemical and biological along with computer smart weapons of every kind; and there has never before in the history of the human race been a weapon developed that was not used.

Welcome to the truth of hidden destruction in route and out of control with realities behind the scenes that the majority of the world have no idea of; and those who do know but bits and pieces that only cause confusion against the actual realities of what is and why according to God who is the creator of the universe and the human race along with everything that exists seen and unseen.

Deception has deceived this whole world; and especially religions of blindness.
Diseases thought conquered have been returning and new strains with no cures or antibiotics.
Famine as billions are hungry now, but what about when the whole worlds hungry?
Deaths of children and people of all ages with bodies scattered everywhere.
Drought with no rains means no food to grow and causes many other problems of stench and filth.
Earthquakes that cause major deaths and destruction shall intensify.
Volcanoes worldwide that have been inactive are all going to be erupting.
Tidal Waves with mass destruction and deaths worldwide shall become common.
Tornadoes and all natural disasters of every kind
Racial wars with violence and deaths destruction and crime totally out of control.
Terrorism cells are all throughout the USA waiting to strike in ways of the deaths of hundreds of thousands with nuclear suitcase bombs along with many other devices.
The New World Order is all set to be put into place that is going to change all lives.
Marshal Law will be put in place from a major disaster within the USA either made by corrupt government or terrorists; and it is very soon to happen.
Foreign troops are over a million strong and in wait for marshal law to exterminate those who do not like the new world order.
Concentration camps in the USA with those left alive being scattered around the world.
Crematories are no man made conspiracy theory, but real.
Millions of plastic coffins spread across the USA are real, and waiting for their inhabitants.
Tortures are coming upon those who would never expect it to happen to them.
Rapes with violence as women are being ravished from coast to coast.
Cannibalism is something so real that will happen with no one that will believe it. . .until they are the ones eating flesh to stay alive.
Slavery as in do or die because your life has no meaning to anyone.
Wars that have always been shall escalate throughout the whole world with the complete waste and destruction of America and nuclear world war three in the Middle East.


And these are but the beginning of sorrows coming upon all mankind and the human race that no one wants to see or even believe.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with me, I simply seek God in ways few others do which is the way that He commands within the pages of the Holy Bible. In other words I go directly to God with no trust in man because what God has taught me man does not believe, even though it is written. Proverbs chapter two is my instructions, and in verse six God who cannot lie is my teacher. Isaiah 28:9 is another conformation that it is God who teaches. Psalms 118:8 and Hebrews 5:14 are more valid words.

And when it comes down to what God says about churches, the last to believe His truths are all of the churches. And that is because God describes them all in ways they refuse to accept. Hypocrites, unstable with no roots, disobedient, love from lips with hearts far away, and God puts no trust in His saints. What I say is written, and what’s said I have been experiencing while living in very low levels of survival for three years with churches, Christians, religious people, pastors, priests, ministers, brethren, teachers and religious websites to be the most cold, uncaring and selfish people that I have ever come across in my entire life.

I am poor because of a disability, and because when I did once have very much money I gave to church building funds, tithes, medical research, feed the children, Good Will, Home for Battered Women, helped many individuals, sponsored a child, and just a never ending list of good hearts intent for others with actions to back them up. And my reward? Loving people who claim to follow Christ with their lips but are the cruelest people I have ever had to deal with because they hate, judge and condemn. And my attitude? I just have the love of Christ that passeth knowledge so the fullness of God works within me, so I say as Jesus Christ said,

Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.

And they in truth have no idea that by breaking the new commandment given by Christ in John 13:34 they will lose their right to the tree of life. Revelation 22:14

In 1 Corinthians chapter thirteen Paul gives very good details to the value of love. In verse two the words are so powerful that I will write them for you to read now;

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge: and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

Did you get the depth of the meaning of love to God? That verse you just read has a very strong reflection on religions worldwide ranging from the Worldwide Church of God founded by Herbert Armstrong to any other major breakaways or any religions worldwide that claim to be God’s only end time church when they are just as much lost in darkness as all of the churches in this world, because they have no love beyond false lips with puffed egos. And God has taught me through experience with the Armstrong followers along with all religious that there is absolutely no love. I have about eighteen years with God, and by His will I have never been a church member or even in one since 1995, yet while living in one very low form of life my heart is content because God is pleased with my faith, Hebrews 11:6, and He knows my needs, Matthew 6:8, and He says to cast my cares upon Him because He cares for me, 1 Peter 5:7, so I do. And we have a love between us, Proverbs 8:17. And He is going to reward me, Hebrews 11:6, and my reward is in 1 Samuel 2:8.

Watch all that I write because I write truth for God. There is but one way for survival; read Psalms 91 because I am going to write about it and many other verses throughout the Holy Bible while only supplying what you need to know and won’t find in the churches of today that God Almighty even cries out of love;

Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. Revelation 18:4

Timesoftrouble

No comments:

Post a Comment