Monday, February 8, 2010

HORRORS IN PLACE FOR THE USA

THAT MOST PREFER NOT TO KNOW, UNDERSTAND OR EVEN THINK ABOUT.

But they are not going away, and the fuse has been lit and is burning.

My greatest strength is what few genuinely understand, which is God. My dedication to Him is my life's priority. In other words even with all life’s difficulties; I just survive on faith while running on empty concerning anything material, pray without ceasing (always have God in heart and mind), meditate, study, and am not of this world spiritually or mentally. When you search for religious deception, untruth, twisted scripture, mistranslations, confusion, lies, greed, tortures, corruption, false preachers and everything else ungodly, all one has to do is any search on any biblical subject or world reality and all you will receive for your time is more confusion with millions of words that all say different things. timesoftroube.webs.com is my free Website with some of my writings. I think about Africa and all of the slow and painful deaths. I think of the sadness of woman being violently raped worldwide with the physical and mental damage it leaves behind which are very sad. I think about gulags in China. I think about the multi millions of worthless deaths everywhere, I think about child abuse mentally, physically, and sexually in perverted ways. I think of all the 27000 nuclear warheads in unstable hands worldwide, I think always of only the true facts facing the soon to come fall of America and the new world order. I think of the concentration camps in the USA that are ready. Crematories are ready. FEMA is ready, corrupt worldwide governments are ready, and uncountable settings for the final end of mankind ruling mankind is all in place, on the launch pad, and the countdown has begun according to God's clock. I see all things from God's point of view. I see horrors of tribulation that no one will accept as truth such as women boiling the flesh of their own children during the coming time of cannibalism. I see torture, massive grave sites, and as I write these words I know there are at least a million plastic coffins ready for their inhabitants. Marshal Law is ready. Terrorist cells spread all across the USA are ready. Biological and chemical weapons are ready, and in truth the list of horrors ready and in place have no end. However, I do see something very clearly that few others see. Evangelists, televangelists, preachers, ministers, reverends, theologians, scholars, and a couple billion lovers of God in total darkness full of lip service while lacking Gods greatest command which is love, obedience, and knowledge with understanding. So what we now have is a world of mass deception exactly as God said it would be prior to the fall of the human race. I am not judging nor trying to put anyone down, its just God’s truth that most don’t want to hear because man who is deceived has been blinded by false teachers rather than God who teaches only those who search for Him as silver and hid treasure. God even describes those teachers called shepherds, pastors, priests and ministers who failed to properly feed their flocks, therefore there shall be much shed blood of those who were righteous but blinded by blind teachers with the result of making the word of God of none effect through the tradition which they have delivered. Make Proverbs chapter two your life and God will become you’re only teacher. Get this now, our Lord and God of the universe does not thrive on the joys of torture. In other words he does not barbecue babies and elderly for eternity in the man made fires of hell. Hell is the grave. If one wants truth, they can only look to God because the wisdom of man is but foolishness unto Him. Why am I writing all these words? Ask God, because that is just all that I do while seeking Gods favor and protection for survival coming only to those who are humble before Him, whereas the prideful, arrogant, and better than thou ego trippers shall suffer greatly. There is good news. The everlasting kingdom of God grows closer each day, and that will be a world tomorrow of only good without the evils throughout the world as you read these words. However, God must first allow man to do unto his own self where his own evil within has led, because that is the only way man can be taught. In other words the Holy Bible is a book of instructions that few follow because they have not been taught to even though the word demands obedience in which peoples own blindness just shuts out and passes by because of the spirit of error that gives all a false security. Because of my care for others, I offered my services (perhaps unneeded as only a man of skills and trades) at any refugee camp worldwide, well knowing it could be death because Americans have become very much hated in places worldwide. It never happened, so it was not God's will. I have tried to become active with brothers and churches, but not God's will. I tried with over 700 job requested to get back in Iraq or Afghanistan, but not God’s will because God knows all things, especially the hearts of all, and that is what determines who He calls for His purpose. I have had a hard life, and through the past two years have learned to live on faith as a cave dweller (expression of poverty) with very many difficulties. My heart and mind is filled with only God, my thoughts are that He has been preparing me to be within the great tribulation as a guide spiritually for survival through faith with reliance on Him only. I have needed any kind of help at all over these past years while going to brethren, churches, pastors, Christian websites and much more only to find that most all who claim Christ and salvation follow Him in no way beyond words. God is love and Christ came to teach us all that love while giving us a new commandment that we are to love each other as He loved us. John 13:34 And Paul says in 1 Corinthians 13:2 that no matter how faith, understanding and knowledge you may possess, if you have not charity, (love) you are nothing. In fact so nothing in the eyes of God for not keeping the commandments that you will not even be granted the tree of live. Has your pastor or teacher taught you that? God has kept mr in the gutters of poverty for three years while looking only to churches and anyone having anything to do with God in faith that some help would come, and as I write these words it never has, yet my faith and love with trust in God has never been so strong because I understand what He has been using me for. If I tell brethren these words of God in Proverbs 21:13, they don’t want to hear them.

“Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.”

God has been teaching me how to live on faith because in the time of trouble rapidly approaching there will be no help other than faith.

Elijah in 1 Kings 17:8-16 is a lesson for today. Job and all of his suffering is a lesson for today. Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego is a lesson for today because the fiery furnace is hotter than ever before. When it comes to faith these men and all men of God is a lesson for today and eternity.



If you don't like words of reality, God said it would be that way. Ezekiel was not liked or believed and Christ was crucified for words no one wanted to hear.
May God bless all those with ears to hear while drawing you closer to Him. John 6:44

In all sincerity,

Timesoftrouble

No comments:

Post a Comment